MacOSX 32bits (without ARC)

Benoît Lahoz

Dec 3, 2013, 1:23:19 PM12/3/13
to objectal-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It seems that ObjectAL uses ARC and that files are not 32 bits compatibles.
Is there a 32 bits compatible version available or do I have to modify all the library files ?

Thank you.

Karl Stenerud

Dec 3, 2013, 1:25:19 PM12/3/13
to objectal-...@googlegroups.com
ObjectAL can be compiled with or without ARC. You just need to change the compilation flags for the library.

Message has been deleted

Benoît Lahoz

Dec 4, 2013, 5:22:52 AM12/4/13
to objectal-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your answer, but I have this issue on few variables :

Synthesized property '...' must either be named the same as a compatible instance variable or must explicitly name an instance variable

I guess I would have to modify the .h file to explicitly declare the variables, or is there another way to do it ?

Thanks again.

Ben

On Dec 3, 2013, at 10:23 AM, Benoît Lahoz <laho...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

It seems that ObjectAL uses ARC and that files are not 32 bits compatibles.
Is there a 32 bits compatible version available or do I have to modify all the library files ?

Thank you.

Karl Stenerud

Dec 4, 2013, 5:29:54 PM12/4/13
to objectal-...@googlegroups.com
I’m not seeing this issue. What files does it complain about?

Benoît Lahoz

Dec 6, 2013, 4:17:14 AM12/6/13
to objectal-...@googlegroups.com
Universal 32/64 bits witout ARC, I had to modify these files :

ALContext.h
ALListener.h
ALSource.h
OALAction.h
OALAudioSession.h
OALSuspendHandler.h
OALUtilityActions.h
OpenALManager.h

and declare explicitely variables in the @interface that are synthesized in the @implementation og the .m files.

Karl Stenerud

Dec 6, 2013, 1:26:26 PM12/6/13
to objectal-...@googlegroups.com
Are you using the latest version? ALListener’s only synthesized property is “context”, which is also declared in the .m file under a category.