Cascade Framework LIGHT

John Slegers

Jul 5, 2013, 4:38:17 PM7/5/13
to object-or...@googlegroups.com
If Cascade Framework still isn't lightweight enough for you, there's now also a light version with 2kb in total.

If you just need the grid code, it's only 323 bytes!

BBunny

Jul 8, 2013, 2:05:56 PM7/8/13
to object-or...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, John. I see no download link on that page, and no reference to the "light" version on the main site. How does one get the code?

John Slegers

Jul 23, 2013, 5:35:58 AM7/23/13
to object-or...@googlegroups.com
I just updated Cascade Framework and Cascade Framework Light to v1.1.

Now, the Cascade Framework site links to the Cascade Framework Light demo and the Cascade Framework Light demo contains a download button.

If you don't want to go to the Cascade Framework Lighr demo, you also just click this download link to get the zipfile directly.