Encapsulation In CSS

leban

Jun 27, 2013, 8:48:27 AM6/27/13
to object-or...@googlegroups.com
Hello, All!

I have kicking the idea around of applying the OO concept of Encapsulation to CSS. I feel in many ways we are already using it, just without the formal name. I wrote a post on my thoughts about it here:

I wanted to offer the idea up to the group for discussion.

Thank you in advance for reading :-)

—Leban Hyde

Stefano F. Rausch

Jul 5, 2013, 7:27:19 AM7/5/13
to object-or...@googlegroups.com
Nice write up!

Renoir B.

Jul 5, 2013, 7:34:51 AM7/5/13
to object-or...@googlegroups.com

I agree.

A nice write up!

You could suggest to publish to the webplatform.org project.

As I remember, there is not that much about css architecture.

Renoir Boulanger
https://renoirboulanger.com/#is
~

leban

Jul 5, 2013, 9:47:41 AM7/5/13
to object-or...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Renoir -

Thank you for the encouragement. I will check out the publishing guidelines for webplatform.org.

Cheers!

leban

Jul 5, 2013, 9:48:31 AM7/5/13
to object-or...@googlegroups.com