Artima article offline

Matthew Browne

Oct 16, 2018, 5:45:41 PM10/16/18
to object-co...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure if it's just temporary maintenance or not, but the Artima
article is currently inaccessible:

https://www.artima.com/articles/dci_vision.html

If they've taken it down for good (or just for posterity to be safe), it
might be a good idea to grab a copy from archive.org and post it on
fulloo.info.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180702204915/https://www.artima.com/articles/dci_vision.html

Andreas Söderlund

Jan 2, 2019, 6:04:26 AM1/2/19
to object-composition
I made a self-contained html file of the article, zipped and attached here.
The DCI Architecture - Artima article.zip

James O Coplien

Jan 9, 2019, 4:02:52 PM1/9/19
to object-co...@googlegroups.com
Thanks much, Andreas. After much hassle with Webhuset I was able to get this on the fulloo.info web site. You can see the link to it under Documents, in the section “The Web."

<The DCI Architecture - Artima article.zip>

Andreas Söderlund

Jan 11, 2019, 4:25:53 AM1/11/19
to object-co...@googlegroups.com
No problem! I noticed that there is still a broken link to Artima in the Introductory Material section.

James O Coplien

Jan 11, 2019, 10:39:22 AM1/11/19
to object-co...@googlegroups.com
Fixed. Thanks.