DCI website and trygve project updated!

Andreas Söderlund

Sep 5, 2022, 6:56:17 AM9/5/22
to object-composition
I'm happy to announce two things: First, the DCI website https://fulloo.info/ just had a facelift, so it's mobile-friendly now, and ready for being updated further.

Parts of the FAQ could be moved into the site, more examples and libraries, maybe even a simple test environment online... Suggestions are welcome!

The other thing is that me and Cope worked on is updating the trygve language project, and it's now building on the latest Java, and can be used in VS Code. Available on github here: https://github.com/jcoplien/trygve/

Best regards,
Andreas

Matthew Browne

Sep 5, 2022, 9:03:35 AM9/5/22
to object-co...@googlegroups.com
This is great news! Thank you Andreas and Cope. I just browsed the updated site using my phone and it works well.