calculate percentage of two columns

Ali Mostafa

Feb 5, 2018, 11:05:38 AM2/5/18
to OBIEE Enterprise Methodology Group
Dear Members,

I have analysis has pivot table , one of the column is calculating percentage of two columns. after running the report , I got wrong percentage . the formula is
column3= (column2 /column2)*100

Do you any suggestion to solve this issue ?

Thanks,
Ali

Sovitendu

Feb 5, 2018, 11:20:09 AM2/5/18
to obiee-enterpri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ali,
You may try this

(Round(Round(col 1,2)/round(col2,2),2)*100)

Goto col properties & make it upto 2 decimal place.
Hope this will help.

Regards

All content to the OBIEE EMG lies under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/).  Any content sourced must be attributed back to the OBIEE EMG with a link to the Google Group (http://groups.google.com/group/obiee-enterprise-methodology).

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OBIEE Enterprise Methodology Group" group.