RPD deployment

Rambo Ram

Oct 14, 2017, 5:17:55 AM10/14/17
to obiee-enterpri...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Can you please let me know how to deploy an RPD in a clustered environment?

we have 2 nodes in our clusters.

Any inputs on this would be of great help to me.

Thanks,
Ram

Stewart Bryson

Oct 14, 2017, 6:29:14 AM10/14/17
to obiee-enterpri...@googlegroups.com
There are many, many different versions of obiee, and many different clustering options. You didn’t think any of that was relevant to add here? Help me help you; provide good information from the start.

Stewart

Sent from my iPad

All content to the OBIEE EMG lies under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/). Any content sourced must be attributed back to the OBIEE EMG with a link to the Google Group (http://groups.google.com/group/obiee-enterprise-methodology).

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OBIEE Enterprise Methodology Group" group.