List of users with there roles and responsibility

Naresh Kumar

Sep 20, 2017, 1:33:20 PM9/20/17
to OBIEE Enterprise Methodology Group
Hi,

Can you please tell how i want to get the list of users with there roles and responsibilities assigned

Christian Berg

Sep 20, 2017, 1:35:10 PM9/20/17
to obiee-enterpri...@googlegroups.com
Have you already googled and/or checked OTN?

There are several threads where we always gave the same answer:

It depends to 100% in your actual security setup and there is no magical "push this button" solution.

On 20 Sep 2017 7:33 pm, "Naresh Kumar" <naresh.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Can you please tell how i want to get the list of users with there roles and responsibilities assigned

All content to the OBIEE EMG lies under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/).  Any content sourced must be attributed back to the OBIEE EMG with a link to the Google Group (http://groups.google.com/group/obiee-enterprise-methodology).

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OBIEE Enterprise Methodology Group" group.

Naresh Kumar

Sep 21, 2017, 4:20:57 AM9/21/17
On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 11:03:20 PM UTC+5:30, Naresh Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you please tell how i want to get the list of users with there roles and responsibilities assigned

Can you please provide exact solution