Users cannot modify password on Opal

Iago Giné Vázquez

Oct 22, 2021, 4:47:33 AM10/22/21
to obiba-users
Hi,

We have recently upgraded Opal (to 4.2.8), and as we have to add new users, checked if they could modify the given password, founding it seems it is not possible, getting the message:

Your account was defined in the user directory "obiba-realm". Please contact your system administrator to change the password in this directory.

opal_profile.png

How can we solve this?

Thank you!
Iago
opal_profile.png

Yannick Marcon

Oct 22, 2021, 4:50:17 AM10/22/21
to obiba...@googlegroups.com
If the user is from the "obiba-realm" I guess it is defined in Agate. Then update the user password at this place.

Yannick

Iago Giné Vázquez

Oct 22, 2021, 5:26:41 AM10/22/21
to obiba-users
Indeed Yannick, it is defined in Agate and it works perfectly.

Thank you very much!

Kind regards,
Iago