Harmonization Initiatives

Sofiya Koleva

Jan 12, 2022, 4:29:26 PM1/12/22
to obiba-users
Hello All,

Based on the Maelstrom Research's new Harmonization Standard there will be a few changes made to the OBiBa Mica data model in the coming weeks.

If you are using Mica for Harmonziation studies and have any questions - feel free to contact us.

Thank you!

charlotte....@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2022, 12:20:11 PM4/26/22
to obiba-users
Hi Sofiya,

I have checked the Maelstrom guidelines on the website, but could not notice any major changes. Where can we find the updated version of the Maelstrom Harmonization Standard?

Also I found out, that there used to be a "hypothetical harmonization" tutorial for Mica (old posting) but unfortunately the link is not working anymore and the information seems to be outdated. Do you have an updated version for Mica2?

Thanks and best regards,
Charlotte

rhaeri

Apr 27, 2022, 10:03:02 AM4/27/22
to obiba-users
Hi Charlotte,

We are currently working on these changes, they will be available in June at the latest.

Best,