opalr: get number of entities in tables?

Tina Wey

May 3, 2023, 12:31:20 PM5/3/23
to obiba-users
Hello,

Is there a way to get the number of entities in each Opal table in a project with an opalr command? I am automating getting many tables from a project and assigning as tibbles in R and would like to ignore empty tables (0 entities). I don't see this information in the outputs of opal.tables, opal.datasources, or opal.project.

Thank you!
Tina

Cédric Fontin

May 4, 2023, 7:13:34 AM5/4/23
to obiba...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Maybe the function opal.tables would help. From the documentaion, you can set counts to TRUE and get what you are searching for.

Tina Wey

May 4, 2023, 10:04:18 AM5/4/23
to obiba...@googlegroups.com
Oops I didn't see that. Thank you for the clarification!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "obiba-users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/obiba-users/CAOGeEELVa-sLLUw1EGaJwuAF7tR3dPvsThSVs2v6%3DgTXDwVMzw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Tina W. Wey, Ph.D.
Maelstrom Research