Problem with Mica search popup

Francoi...@dti.ulaval.ca

Dec 21, 2021, 1:11:18 PM12/21/21
to obiba-users

Hello,

We have been having a problem with Mica's search function for some time. The problem is present intermittently (or permanently) depending on our various environments but is found in all our environments. Also, we encountered the problem in all 3 versions of Mica that we tested (4.3.3, 4.6.2 and 4.6.4) and in the three browsers we tested.

Specifically, the problem is that when we try to go to "Search" and apply filters from the left sidebar (e.g., areas of information, properties, source & target) on variables, datasets, studies or networks, the usual (long) menu does not open. Rather, it is only the first small section of the menu that opens, which does not allow us to specify search criteria/filters.

Is this a known bug? Has anyone had a similar bug and found a workaround?

See attached screen shots.

Thanks,

Mica.bug.png
Mica.usual.png

Ramin H.A.

Dec 21, 2021, 1:17:29 PM12/21/21
to obiba...@googlegroups.com
Hi François,

You need to index your taxonomies to make sure everything is up-to-date. Try:

1- Go to Cache section of Mica Administration:
image.png
2- Delete Opal taxonomies and Aggregation metadata

3- Go to the Indexing section:
image.png
4- Index Taxonomies

You must give some time for this process and make sure to empty your browser cache to view the result in Mica.

Best,