Re: [OBiBa] Mica 404 error when using context-path /pub

Message has been deleted

Cédric Fontin

Aug 30, 2023, 10:37:58 AM8/30/23
to obiba...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Since you are using a subdirectory configuration, you'd need to modify the `MICA_HOME/conf/application.yml` file such that `server.context-path` is set to the appropriate value ("/pub" in your case).

Regards

On Wed, Aug 30, 2023 at 4:57 AM Tom Kuipers <t.b.k...@outlook.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm using latest Mica (docker) & link the web address to context-path /pub. In localhost there are no problems, but when hosting it on an actual website not all /pub addresses are working. I can browse just fine in the "normal" Mica interface, but in the background logs I see a lot of 404 errors. When going to "Administration" I also get prompted with 404 errors. When creating, e.g., a network as a test, I can create it, but when going back to the network tab it says "No networks".
I'm using nginx to redirect the web address calls:

Any idea what could go wrong? I have attached all logs from nginx with 404 errors.

Best, Tom

Message has been deleted