Mica taxonomies

Sofia Siampani

Dec 8, 2021, 9:01:47 AM12/8/21
to obiba-users
Hi again,

I've uploaded the Maelstrom taxonomies on our Opal server but the annotations/taxonomies of the variables on our Mica server do not look like as the mica-demo. I have re-indexed and restarted Mica but there was no change. Any help is much appreciated.

Best,

Sofia

Mica_taxonomies.PNG
Mica_taxonomies_2.PNG
Opal_taxonomies.PNG

Cédric Fontin

Dec 8, 2021, 10:19:59 AM12/8/21
to obiba...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Your Administration's Classification page sceenshot implies that the taxonomies have not been updated. I'd suggest clearing the `Opal Taxonomies` cache in the administration
image.png

Then indexing the `Taxonomies`
image.png
image.png