OBI ontology download

Andresao

Oct 26, 2017, 12:42:41 PM10/26/17
to obi-users
Hi there,

I'm working on a small research project for which I'd need to download the complete OBI ontology; but unfortunately I don't know how to handle the available xml format. I would like to have a simple table containing just 4 column fields: OBI ID, Name, definition, and synonyms. Would that be possible to do? or how could I extract that info?

Thank you in advance!

Jie Zheng

Oct 26, 2017, 2:32:09 PM10/26/17
to obi-...@googlegroups.com
You can download the OBI in Excel format which contains information of OBI you need. Please go to: http://www.ontobee.org, and find OBI, there is a link to OBI in Excel format (click the MS excel icon).

Thanks for interesting in OBI.

Jie

Andrés Caballero

Oct 26, 2017, 3:10:36 PM10/26/17
to obi-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jie,

thank you very much for your quick reply! that is very helpful, thanks a lot!

Best wishes,

Andrés