Behavior in OBI

Julien Colomb

May 31, 2014, 9:38:39 AM5/31/14
to obi-...@googlegroups.com
Dear OBI consortium.

I am post doc in Y.Winter's group in Berlin. There has been a project to build a handbook for behavioral diagnostic, the principle is to curate the literature to report which behavioral test is used to work on which neuropatholgy. I have taken up the project a couple of month ago and realised that building an ontology of behavioral tests would be very useful for writing such an "handbook". There is the know how in term of test description in the lab, but no one worked with ontologies before. I asked the people behind the NBO and they sent me to you.
I am looking for partners who have experience in ontology building and for advices concerning grant writing. I would be grateful for any feedback.
Best regards,
Dr. Julien Colomb