[Obi-protocol-application-branch] husbandry protocol parameters

Fostel, Jennifer (NIH/NIEHS) [C]

Apr 14, 2009, 8:24:51 AM4/14/09
to bpe...@liai.org, Alan Ruttenberg, obi-protocol-ap...@lists.sourceforge.net
this is a list of the parameter names that we capture for an animal husbandry protocol
(have parallel lists for care protocols for zebrafish, cell culture and embryo culture)

we had discussed how to capture these in OBI as part of a protocol.

at our end, we consider these to be protocol "variables" which allow us to compare and conglomerate protocols based on similar / different values for key parameters.

i will miss the dev call today, and hope to join for PPA where we could continue this discussion.

...jennifer

Jennifer Fostel, Ph.D.
CEBS Scientific Administrator
Global Health Sector, SRA International, Inc

Laboratory of Respiratory Biology
NIEHS, NIH
PO Box 12233 Mail Drop F1-05
111 Alexander Drive