[Obi-protocol-application-branch] calls discontinued until Jan 15

Bjoern Peters

Dec 12, 2008, 5:35:05 PM12/12/08
to obi-protocol-ap...@lists.sourceforge.net
I will be traveling starting next week, and won't be able to attend the
Thursday calls. Let's resume next year, and maybe get a bit more done by
email before that.

--
Bjoern Peters
Assistant Member

Bjoern Peters

Jan 15, 2009, 10:53:24 AM1/15/09
to obi-protocol-ap...@lists.sourceforge.net
Just a reminder that calls will resume today. Agenda: finish up on core
terms.

--
Bjoern Peters
Assistant Member
La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology
9420 Athena Circle
La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Tel: 858/752-6914
Fax: 858/752-6987