[Obi-protocol-application-branch] next PA calls

Melanie Courtot

Feb 11, 2009, 8:22:19 PM2/11/09
to Protocol App Branch
Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that I won't be able to attend PA
calls for a short while.
Sorry about that.

Thanks,
Melanie
---
Mélanie Courtot
TFL- BCCRC
675 West 10th Avenue
Vancouver, BC
V5Z 1L3, Canada

Bjoern Peters

Feb 11, 2009, 9:09:41 PM2/11/09
to Protocol App Branch
Sorry for the late notice: I will not be able to join the call tomorrow
either. I would propose to postpone it until next week.

- Bjoern

Bjoern Peters

Feb 18, 2009, 8:55:01 PM2/18/09
to Protocol App Branch
Agenda for tomorrow:
- We will do a final review of core terms
- address points raised by Jennifer
- start lower level terms depending on core terms

http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H

Philippe Rocca-Serra

Feb 19, 2009, 8:47:23 AM2/19/09
to Bjoern Peters, Protocol App Branch

Hi Bjoern

I was trying to access
Plans_and_Planned_Processes-with-edits-during-presentation.ppt but it
seems that MacOffice is unable to open it.
Could you upload it as a google doc before the call?

I need to check if we all agree on the current representation of analyte
assay before writing up a template.
I have started having a look at it and will probably require curation
on the template side in order to deal with import from other resources
(.e.g CHEBI for those analytes..)

Cheers

Philippe

Bjoern Peters

Feb 25, 2009, 7:55:02 PM2/25/09
to Protocol App Branch
The call is on. I may be a few minutes late.

Agenda is the same as last week (we did not get through all core terms
then):