[Obi-protocol-application-branch] suggestion for protocol application

Fostel, Jennifer (NIH/NIEHS) [C]

Feb 11, 2009, 3:25:05 PM2/11/09
to Bjoern Peters, obi-protocol-ap...@lists.sourceforge.net
are we using concretization of protocol now?
since i no longer have a class for protocol participant i have to neaten up all my other protocol-participant terms as they are living at the top level now.
in particular i need a way to set a restriction that defined protocol specified output, uses reagent, creates pellet, etc.
sorry -- i also can no longer access the owl file using protege from my desktop, and reasoner on my laptop is not working, so i can't check out myself what is there.  could you spend 10 minutes on the call tomorrow answering these questions?  thanks!

...jennifer

Jennifer Fostel, Ph.D.
CEBS Scientific Administrator
Global Health Sector, SRA International, Inc

Laboratory of Respiratory Biology
NIEHS, NIH
PO Box 12233 Mail Drop F1-05
111 Alexander Drive
Research Triangle Park NC 27709-2233

Bjoern Peters

Feb 17, 2009, 10:24:35 PM2/17/09
to Fostel, Jennifer (NIH/NIEHS) [C], obi-protocol-ap...@lists.sourceforge.net
Sorry for dropping last weeks call at the last minute. We can discuss in
this Thursdays call, if that works for you?

- Bjoern

Fostel, Jennifer (NIH/NIEHS) [C]

Feb 18, 2009, 7:16:39 AM2/18/09
to Bjoern Peters, obi-rol...@lists.sourceforge.net, obi-protocol-ap...@lists.sourceforge.net
thank you. i look forward to help with these!

it would be helpful to understand the "rules" for making something a defined class vs a universal
from my understanding, protocol participant role is more universal than pellet role, but probably i am missing a point.