[Obi-devel] [CfP] DBpedia Day @ SEMANTiCS on Sep 20

DBpedia

Aug 11, 2023, 5:04:45 AM8/11/23
to obi-...@lists.sourceforge.net

Dear all,

We are happy to announce that we will organize a DBpedia Meeting in Leipzig, Germany. The DBpedia Day is part of the SEMANTiCS, Sep 20 - 22, and will be held on the first day of the conference on 20th of September 2023.

 # Highlights

- Keynote “Towards Foundation Models for Data Spaces” by Edward Curry, University of Galway

# Quick Facts

- Web URL: https://www.dbpedia.org/events/dbpedia-day-semantics-2023/

- When: September 20, 2023

- Where: HYPERION Hotel Leipzig, Sachsenseite 7, 04103 Leipzig, Germany and online

# Schedule

- Check the schedule for the upcoming DBpedia Day on our event page. https://www.dbpedia.org/events/dbpedia-day-semantics-2023/

# Tickets

- Please register on the SEMANTiCS website to be part of the meeting. You need to buy a ticket to join the DBpedia Day. Check all details here: https://2023-eu.semantics.cc/page/registration

# Organisation

- Julia Holze, InfAI, DBpedia Association

- Milan Dojchinovski, InfAI, DBpedia Association, CTU

- Sebastian Hellmann, InfAI, DBpedia Association

We are looking forward to meeting you!

Kind regards,

Julia

on behalf of the DBpedia Association