[Obi-devel] OBI Development Call Agenda for Sept 11, 2023

Damion Dooley

Sep 9, 2023, 3:00:28 PM9/9/23
to obi-...@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi everyone,

I'm chairing the OBI developer call this week. So far on agenda we hav

  • “OBI summary for OBO newsletter (Bjoern)
  • Integration of ‘d-acts’ (Mathias)

  • A summary of the special material processing call content Aug 28: Video Material processing call FoodOn / OBI

If there's any time remaining, I will lead a review of open pull requests and issues.

Call details:

- Monday, noon Eastern Time, 9 AM Pacific Time, for one hour

- Zoom link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82952846229?pwd=UXkwZ3RmU1VZUEM3bDlNS1RsSzNzdz09

Meeting ID: 829 5284 6229

Passcode: 535959

- Agenda https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eEutJAG56gncTsWf2sAqHa4a9pQAuCbhsg_kmbF78tw

- OBI Pull Requests https://github.com/obi-ontology/obi/pulls

- OBI Issues https://github.com/obi-ontology/obi/issues

Cheers,

Damion

Damion Dooley, Ontology Development Lead

Centre for Infectious Disease Genomics and One Health

Faculty of Health Sciences, SFU, Canada
Mobile 778-688-0049