[Obi-devel] OBI developer call 2023-10-02

James A. Overton

Oct 2, 2023, 9:35:55 AM10/2/23
to obi-devel
Hi everyone,

I'm chairing the OBI developer call this week. I'd like to close a bunch of old issues.

If there's anything else you'd like to discuss, please add it to the agenda.

Best,

James

Call details:
- Monday, noon Eastern Time, 9 AM Pacific Time, for one hour
Meeting ID: 829 5284 6229
Passcode: 535959

Agenda:

Brochhausen, Mathias

Oct 2, 2023, 9:47:03 AM10/2/23
to James A. Overton, obi-devel
I'll have to miss today's meeting to a conflict.

Best,
Mathias

Mathias Brochhausen PhD (he/him)
Professor & Vice-Chair for Academic Programs & Faculty Development
Department of Biomedical Informatics (DBMI)
Professor
Department of Medical Humanities & Bioethics
College of Medicine
Director for TRI Pilot Studies Program
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS)