[Obi-devel] Call for submissions: Workshop on Ontologies for Infectious and Immune-mediated Disease Data Science (OIIDDS)

Alexander Diehl

May 30, 2023, 4:08:58 PM5/30/23
to obi-...@lists.sourceforge.net

[apologies for cross-posting]

Dear colleagues,

We are delighted to announce the first workshop on Ontologies for Infectious and Immune-mediated Disease Data Science (OIIDDS), as a part of the ICBO 2023 workshops & Tutorials. We invite you to join us for a hybrid and highly interactive workshop to discuss ontologies, data science, infectious disease, and immunology, at Brasilia University in Brazil.

We welcome the submission of published and unpublished work focusing on ontologies, knowledge graphs, and their applications related to the following topics. Please check the submission details here

  1. Infectious and immune-mediated disease (IID).
  2. Epidemiological surveillance and monitoring.
  3. Big data-supported therapeutic discovery for IID.
  4. Immunological data, pathways, and mechanisms.
  5. Pathogen and host responses.
  6. FAIR metadata for IID research.
  7. Pandemic preparedness.

Important Dates

Extended Abstract Submission deadline: 11:59PM EDT, Friday, June 9, 2023

Acceptance: Friday, June 16, 2023

Final Presentation Slides due: August, 21, 2023

Workshop date: August 29, 2023

Extended Abstract or full length paper for proceeding publish due: October 1, 2023

Related Links

Submission link:  Google Form (must be in PDF format)

Template for submission: ICBO 2023 template

ICBO 2023 conference

Workshops & Tutorials

Please reach out to asiya...@axleinfo.com for any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Organizing Committee Members:
Asiyah Yu Lin, Alexander Diehl, John Beverley, and Lindsay Cowell.