Parameter

James Malone

Apr 30, 2009, 9:00:04 AM4/30/09
to obi-denr...@googlegroups.com
After giving it some thought, another 3rd solution to having parameter
types is the much sought after roles for data. In many ways, this
would be my preference as it would enable the input data to be
considered as a parameter for a given DT process specifically because
of the context of that process (in much the same way as other roles).
This would remove any possible problems with multiple parentage as
well, which could arise from asserting a parent class parameter where
children of this class may also be types of other things. I could
attempt to code this up for a couple of DT classes and could keep it
all in the DT OWL file is desired so I don't interfere with other
branches. This would probably serve as an obvious example of roles
for data we could send Barry perhaps?

James