DENRIE core terms

stoe...@pcbi.upenn.edu

Jan 29, 2009, 1:19:27 PM1/29/09
to obi-denr...@googlegroups.com
I've shared a document with you called "DENRIE core terms":
http://docs.google.com/Presentation?id=ddfbt9mx_14g4sfdvsh&invite=6vczmh

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this document, just click the link above.
---

Here's a cut at slides for the workshop following Bjoern's for Plans and Planned Process. Content is mostly derived from the core terms table already posted. Comments and edits welcome.
Chris

Melanie Courtot

Jan 29, 2009, 2:57:46 PM1/29/09
to obi-denr...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

As a comment we had a discussion this morning during the DT call, and we were wondering if we should amend the definition of data set (data set is a bundling of data items without implication of homogeneity or other structural constraints, at least at the broadest level.) to cover the case of the empty set and the set with only one member.

Melanie

Alan Ruttenberg

Jan 30, 2009, 12:43:46 AM1/30/09
to obi-denr...@googlegroups.com
I think that the set with one member works, but if you don't have any
members you have the usual issue around non-existance, so I would not
support the latter change.
-Alan