Biomaterial call 26th March - agenda

Melanie Courtot

Mar 26, 2009, 7:22:15 PM3/26/09
to obi-biomaterial
Hi all,

I won't be able to attend the biomaterial call tomorrow.

Agenda is going on on EOO (see summary at http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dzprnmw_79d5fh9qdn&hl=en)
As we are taking on Instrument, it may be useful to go over their core
terms as well (e.g. canonical realization of device function), or at
least have a plan of action.
EOO may take us a while, and we need to address core terms for the
manuscript. Other option is to keep focus on EOO for this call, and
try and address Instrument discussions by email.

Unless there is a happy volunteer to take care of the call, the notes
and update the google doc the call will be canceled.

Thanks,
Melanie

James Malone

Mar 27, 2009, 5:28:35 AM3/27/09
to obi-bio...@googlegroups.com
I have some urgent work I need to complete so I will not be able to attend.

James
--
European Bioinformatics Institute,
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,

Alan Ruttenberg

Mar 27, 2009, 7:48:26 AM3/27/09
to obi-bio...@googlegroups.com
Melanie asked if I could take care of the call today, and normally I
would be happy to, however I am at a meeting off site until 11 and
don't know if I'll be back in time for the call.

I suppose the call should be considered canceled unless someone posts
in the affirmative that they want it to go on (which I encourage
someone to do).

-Alan