Biomaterial call 29th May - agenda

Melanie Courtot

May 28, 2009, 7:57:09 PM5/28/09
to obi-biomaterial
Hi all,

The calls will resume tomorrow, and main topic on the agenda is moving
forward with specimen/EOO etc.

In order to prepare for discussion please see
http://groups.google.com/group/obi-biomaterial/browse_thread/thread/375775d40909a7ee?hl=en
for minutes from last call and the alternative document prepared by
Frank at http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dhgmt5k6_2025vhhj4c3&hl=en_GB

Please consider attending the call if you are interested in that
discussion.

Thanks,
Melanie

Frank Gibson

May 29, 2009, 6:47:49 AM5/29/09
to obi-bio...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Unformtunately I can not attend, I would still suggest the proposal in the google doc is the appropriate approach. If you keep in mind not all EOO are samples and not all samples are EOO, then this separation should be clear. For example before I started my cell culture experiments for the first time I conducted growing experiments on various types of plastic petri dishes. In this case the different plastic petri dishes used in my experiments were petri_dish_samples. Your version of sample specifically prevents me from making this statement.

Frank
--
Frank Gibson, PhD
http://peanutbutter.wordpress.com/