core terms

Bjoern Peters

Apr 9, 2009, 1:35:17 AM4/9/09
to obi-bio...@googlegroups.com
Some things I noted while working on the manuscript:
- the example for chemical entites in solution using 'molecular
concentration' etc. is still not in the file. the concentration should
be a core term
- environmental matter is not a core term, right?

Can discuss this more on Friday.

Melanie Courtot

Apr 11, 2009, 12:41:30 AM4/11/09
to obi-bio...@googlegroups.com
First apologies for the call, I just thought everybody was having the
day off for Easter.

Regarding environmental matter it is not a core term, I removed it
from the list for the manuscript picture. Now that all terms have been
finalized and added I can re generate the graph.
(Bjoern maybe we can discuss offline the changes you would want to
make to the figure - it is generated using the show-classtree lisp
script, so if they are too drastic we may need to think about an
alternative method to draw it)

If I remember correctly the example for concentration is in one of the
development file, and is very specific to glucose measurement and its
associated value, do we want to move that over to OBI "proper"?

Melanie