Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Melanie Courtot

no leída,
18 jun 2009, 6:22:50 p.m.18/6/09
para obi-bio...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have a conflicting call tomorrow morning at 9am PST, so won't be
able to attend the biomaterial call, at least not in its entirety. Jie
will also have to leave early.
I can propose to briefly touch base after the workshop, and have a
short discussion between 8h30 and 8h50.

Let me know if you would be interested in joining or not. If not
enough interest the call will be canceled.

Thanks,
Melanie

---
Mélanie Courtot
TFL- BCCRC
675 West 10th Avenue
Vancouver, BC
V5Z 1L3, Canada

James Malone

no leída,
19 jun 2009, 3:47:13 a.m.19/6/09
para obi-bio...@googlegroups.com
I also have a conflict so won't be able to attend sorry.

Bjoern Peters

no leída,
19 jun 2009, 7:14:29 a.m.19/6/09
para obi-bio...@googlegroups.com