FW: Texting Bill Hits a Little Bump in the Road

1 view

Mike Flenniken

Mar 1, 2013, 10:11:17 AM3/1/13
to TeamBik...@yahoogroups.com, obcv...@googlegroups.com, OBS Yahoo Group, B...@yahoogroups.com

Good Morning Fellow Cyclists!

If you want to see safer cycling in Oklahoma... This is your chance to make a huge difference. See message below:  (If you don't get the attachment, let me know at mi...@alethosconsulting.com and I will send it to you.)

Thanks for your support,

Mike

Mike Flenniken

Past President, Oklahoma Bicycling Coalition

2618 Treece Rd, NE

Piedmont, OK 73078-9225

(405) 613-9767