Get the transaction detail of Google Affiliate Network

Dennis Ashe

Mar 4, 2013, 9:21:32 AM3/4/13
to oauth...@googlegroups.com
 We have a requirement in which we need to get the report of transaction detail of all the users based on some publisher specific variable.
like by running the API we can get the transaction report in which one column will be returned which will be unique based on some variable which publisher will define.
So, that publisher can keep track of the commission report.

Please help in this regard.

Thanks in advance..:)

Naveen Agarwal

Mar 4, 2013, 2:23:55 PM3/4/13
to oauth...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dennis,

This is the  group to get help on OAuth2 authentication issues. For specific API questions please, use the forum for those APIs.

Thanks

Naveen