RFC formatted versions of OAuth WRAP

Dick Hardt

Jan 15, 2010, 5:34:59 PM1/15/10
to oauth-...@googlegroups.com
Attached are draft-hardt-oauth-wrap-00 and draft-hardt-oauth-wrap-01.
(anyone know how to upload HTML to Google Groups?)

draft-hardt-oauth-wrap-00 is a "port" of the latest OAuth WRAP spec to RFC format

draft-hardt-oauth-wrap-01 has a number of clarifications and editorial changes based on feedback

Changes between 00 and 01:

+ separated autonomous profiles and user delegation profiles into different sections to emphasize the difference

+ numerous clarifications that have been mentioned directly to me or on mail lists

+ added new section in Parameter Considerations to clarify that parameters are not ordered and are case sensitive
draft-hardt-oauth-wrap-00.html
draft-hardt-oauth-wrap-01.html

herbert yeung

Jan 15, 2010, 6:34:17 PM1/15/10
to oauth-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dick Hardt,

You can use the 'Publish as webpage' feature in GoogleDocs and then choose the 'Get the Link to Share' and you can copy the URL link and post it either in announcments etc. on GoogleGroups.

Hope this helps,
Herbert

Melvin Carvalho

Jan 16, 2010, 1:26:14 PM1/16/10
to oauth-...@googlegroups.com

The documents look good, I got a lot from reading them.

I think there is a slight typo in section 1: Overview, s/possible/possibly/ perhaps, or s/ a//.

Dick Hardt

Jan 19, 2010, 7:27:43 PM1/19/10
to oauth-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Melvin. Will  queue for next edit.

Marius Scurtescu

Jan 20, 2010, 2:48:10 PM1/20/10
to oauth-...@googlegroups.com
One minor correction for the 01 version:

In B.8. the value of wrap_access_token must be URL encoded.

Marius