Submitted Pull Request for Issue Where Posted Body is Dropped from the Signature In Ruby 1.9

sham...@northpub.com

Mar 23, 2012, 7:09:29 AM3/23/12
to OAuth Ruby

Hello,

I stumbled on a ruby 1.9 issue. The details are documented in
Issue #51, but in short ruby 1.9 changed the behavior of CGI.parse to
produce empty arrays in some cases, where in ruby 1.8 a nil element
would be in the array. This caused a problem later when iterating over
the parameters that caused a key (in this case the body of the post)
to be dropped.

I have a test and a fix and I submitted a pull request this
morning for it. The request also fixes Issue #45 which reported
failing tests because of capitalization differences in escaped
characters.

Thanks,
Steve