Revised split_headers.patch

Morten Fangel

Jan 22, 2009, 3:49:04 PM1/22/09
to oaut...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I found a bug in my split_headers patch, as I forgot to url-decode
the parameters from the header..

So here's the revised patch..

Will someone please try and apply the patches and see if I have
missed other things as well..
(This was kind of a biggie since valid requests would be denied
because of signature-errors when the signature was =-padded)

I will apply all three of my patches Monday if no-one has any
objections..

-fangel

20080122_split_headers.patch

Morten Fangel

Feb 2, 2009, 6:25:23 AM2/2/09
to oaut...@googlegroups.com
I haven't commited the patches yet, because I have been in dialog
with Andy Smith, and he is currently reviewing my patches in
issue 80 on the tracker.. If anyone from here has anything to say,
please contribute in the review..

http://code.google.com/p/oauth/issues/detail?id=80

-Morten