RMRC website down

Raymond Sheh

Jun 4, 2024, 9:22:46 AMJun 4
to The Open Academic Robot Kit, raymo...@gmail.com
Hi All,

The RMRC website, (https://rrl-rmrc.org) is currently down ... I'm
looking into it but in the meantime, if you have any questions or need
any documents, please either ask in here or email in...@rrl-rmrc.org .

Cheers!

- Raymond

--
https://raymondsheh.org

Raymond Sheh

Jun 16, 2024, 8:14:24 AMJun 16
to The Open Academic Robot Kit, raymo...@gmail.com
Hi All,

Looks like the website hosting issue is going to take a little longer to
resolve than expected. In the meantime, I've put up a temporary site and
redirected https://rrl-rmrc.org to it.

(Given the complete lack of questions though I'm assuming "all'yall"
know what you're doing!)

Remember, your Updated Team Description Papers (Updated TDMs) are due 2
weeks before the start of the competition, which would make that the 3rd
of July!

I assume everyone has successfully registered, made their hotel and
travel arrangements, got their visas, and so-on?

Cheers!

- Raymond