Collated competition videos for RMRC 2021

Raymond Sheh

Jun 25, 2021, 5:44:28 PM6/25/21
to The Open Academic Robot Kit, raymo...@gmail.com
Hi All!

I'm pleased to announce that we have a total of 3 teams who have
submitted videos a total of 16 tests for the Rapidly Manufactured Robot
Challenge! Some of these have already been posted but I figured I'd
collate them into one list for ease of reference. *Please* tell me if
you're aware of any teams' videos that I've missed from this list.

=== iHammerGo! ===
Center: https://youtu.be/Oy831-O_Sno
Continuous Ramps: https://youtu.be/QGXl2C4waqU
Crossing Ramps: https://youtu.be/YMaPIXpgKj0
Linear Inspect: https://youtu.be/ZgJampot-_I
Pinwheel Ramps: https://youtu.be/4hYllSzStck

=== Mechatronics Rescue Team ===
3 tests combined: https://youtu.be/0gpI2L4KnRA

=== S.A.R.T. ===
Align: https://youtu.be/POszsr_rHjg
Center: https://youtu.be/6r6FWB1Y-yo
Continuous Ramps: https://youtu.be/ZBVjPx1SwPI
Crossing Ramps: https://youtu.be/qFb90edmcrQ
Elevated Ramps: https://youtu.be/sFydO0RTVfY
Exploration: https://youtu.be/p4m_Ujs7ofw
Pinwheel Ramps: https://youtu.be/BgHhX843ewo
Stepfield: https://youtu.be/KICM8VA9rxc

In addition, two teams have submitted presentations for the video
presentation competition:
Mechatronics Rescue Team: https://youtu.be/w5ugQVWpqUo
S.A.R.T.: https://youtu.be/zg2A-xUSLkg

Congratulations to all of these teams and thank you for your amazing
efforts, regardless of performance. Even getting to this point in these
challenging times is an achievement. As you watch these, please bear in
mind that the pandemic has disadvantaged different teams around the
world very differently. For those of you who have been unable to submit
videos, please take care and we hope that you will be able to soon
resume your activities and join us for RoboCup next year in Thailand!

We are in the process now of deciding on awards and scheduling potential
live demos so stay tuned!

Cheers!

- Raymond