S.A.R.T. TDM for 2022

Connor Kneebone

Jul 6, 2022, 3:37:21 AM7/6/22
to The Open Academic Robot Kit
Hi all,

Here's a link to S.A.R.T.'s TDM for this year, detailing our improvements and new developments: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oZ7EtQpx8X0-ooz9elCekLZ2afziXn-m/view?usp=sharing

Unfortunately the school suffered some severe hail damage, and the team haven't been able to access the facilities in several weeks. Additionally, Gerard Elias is currently the only staff member in the department, so apologies in the delay getting this posted here.

There's been a big focus on improving reliability and iterative improvements this year, and the team are really happy with the new robot design. We'll have more to share soon, including as always, our open source design files and software.

Kindest regards,
Connor Kneebone
Mentor for S.A.R.T.

Raymond Sheh

Jul 6, 2022, 12:10:55 PM7/6/22
to oar...@googlegroups.com, raymo...@gmail.com
Hi Connor,

Great to hear from you and thanks for your TDM!

Also really sorry to hear of the challenges you've been facing. And many thanks for the work of you, Gerard, and the team for pushing through and making this work!

I had a quick skim just now and it looks great! I look forward to seeing your runs, both recorded and live. We'll co-ordinate offline to sort out a time to make it happen.

And if any other teams are still hoping to get some runs in, please do reach out! It looks like we do have a little more flexibility in scheduling runs later than I had originally planned so if that changes anything for other teams please let me know.

Cheers!

- Raymond