First team leader meeting in Bordeaux

Raymond Sheh

Jun 28, 2023, 10:56:44 AM6/28/23
to Oarkit, Raymond Sheh
Hi All!

We are planning on having the first team leader meeting at the venue on July 5th at 5.30pm French time. Is this compatible with everyone's travel plans?

Note that Junior registration starts on the 5th.

We will record it in case anyone is delayed.

Cheers!

Raymond

Marcus Jaiclin

Jun 28, 2023, 12:04:45 PM6/28/23
to Raymond Sheh, Oarkit
Knight Sky: We can do that.

Thanks,
Marcus

Nathaniel

Jun 30, 2023, 1:36:57 AM6/30/23
to The Open Academic Robot Kit
That works for us.

Thanks, Nathaniel

Gerard Elias

Jul 1, 2023, 8:52:53 AM7/1/23
to Nathaniel, The Open Academic Robot Kit
Hello Raymond and the LOC!

Just wondering if newsletter’s 3 has been sent out?

We are on our way from Australia so that should take 30ish hours.

Could it be posted in the group?

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Jun 2023, at 12:37 pm, Nathaniel <njkne...@gmail.com> wrote:

That works for us.

Amy Eguchi

Jul 1, 2023, 9:22:56 AM7/1/23
to Gerard Elias, Nathaniel, The Open Academic Robot Kit
We haven't received any new newsletter yet. But this was shared among Junuor committees...

Amy Eguchi, Ph.D.
Associate Teaching Professor, Computer Science Education
Transforming Education in a Diverse Society
Department of Education Studies, UC San Diego
a2eg...@ucsd.edu
Pronouns: she / her / hers

UC San Diego was built on the unceded territory of the Kumeyaay Nation. The Kumeyaay people continue to maintain their political sovereignty and cultural traditions as vital members of the San Diego community. We are honored to share this space with them and thank them for their stewardship.

Raymond Sheh

Jul 5, 2023, 8:59:51 AM7/5/23
to Oarkit, raymo...@gmail.com
Hi All!

Reminder, team leader meeting at 5.30pm French time today (July 5th)!

Mostly in person, telecon details in case anyone (beyond me and Archer!) need them.

Cheers!

- Raymond