RMRC 2024 Qualified Teams

Raymond Sheh

Apr 14, 2024, 9:25:14 PMApr 14
to The Open Academic Robot Kit, raymo...@gmail.com
Hi All!

Thanks to all the teams who submitted Qualification Team Description
Materials!

After looking through your excellent materials, and consulting with the
organizing committee, we have decided to admit all 12 teams who
submitted TDMs. The teams are:

CJTec
CR-AESIR
Creative Town
DieEnten Neumarkt
HexaTron
Knight Sky
Kokany Corporations
Lohbotics
Mechatronics Rescue Team
Nachtgeeker
S.A.R.T.
Szechenyi Robotics

You should shortly receive information about registering.

We may have some additional teams joining us from regional opens as well.

If you think you submitted a TDM and you don't appear in this list,
please email me ASAP!

Note that there seems to be a little bit of confusion regarding
registration fee waivers for new teams. The fee waiver you see on the
website is only for teams who are paying the (much higher!) Major team
registration fee (which shouldn't apply to you).

Cheers!

- Raymond

--
https://raymondsheh.org

Raymond Sheh

Jul 2, 2024, 10:49:50 PMJul 2
to The Open Academic Robot Kit, raymo...@gmail.com
Hi All!

My sincere apologies, I just realized I never updated this.

I'm delighted to report that team SiC has qualified as the
representative team from Thailand, based on performance during the Thai
Open in March! We now have 13 teams qualified.

Cheers!

- Raymond