Directly emailed inquiries ...

Raymond Sheh

Mar 21, 2020, 11:20:30 AM3/21/20
to The Open Academic Robot Kit, raymo...@gmail.com
Hi All!

I've noticed some of you have been emailing my old (Curtin University)
email address directly with RMRC-related inquiries. While I do still
occasionally send from that address, it's no longer my main one as I'm
no longer at Curtin University so if you send me something there, the
response time may be a bit longer (and it has a greater chance of
getting lost).

If you have inquiries about RMRC, in the first instance please email
this list so we can all chip in and help if necessary. If you have
something that you wish to address more privately, please use
in...@oarkit.org .

Cheers!

- Raymond