Regarding the registration fee

Mester Máté

May 17, 2024, 5:49:30 AMMay 17
to The Open Academic Robot Kit
Hi All,

A teammate of mine has read somewhere that first time participants would not have to pay a registration fee. We were wondering whether this was true.

If it is, our team did not know about it. We were wondering if we could live with such an opportunity, as it would reduce costs a lot and make funding our participation easier.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Raymond Sheh

May 17, 2024, 7:15:57 AMMay 17
to Mester Máté, The Open Academic Robot Kit, raymo...@gmail.com
Hi!

There is such a policy but it only applies to Major teams, because the team registration fee is quite expensive for them ($920 USD) and there are relatively few new teams each year. (Also note that this only applies to the team registration fee. The staff and student fees still apply.)

For Junior teams, there are often many new teams and the team registration fee is much lower ($160 USD) so there is no first-time team fee waiver.

Cheers!

- Raymond

https://raymondsheh.org

matej...@gmail.com

May 19, 2024, 1:34:37 PMMay 19
to The Open Academic Robot Kit
Hello

Do we get any registration code etc?

Thank you

Best regards

MRT

Raymond Sheh

May 19, 2024, 1:37:20 PMMay 19
to matej...@gmail.com, The Open Academic Robot Kit, raymo...@gmail.com
Hi Matej, All,

I understand that the RoboCup Federation should have sent all team leaders emails already.

If any team leaders have not received an email with the registration details/codes/links/etc. please let us know at in...@rrl-rmrc.org and we'll see what's going on.

Cheers!

- Raymond

matej...@gmail.com

May 19, 2024, 1:57:28 PMMay 19
to The Open Academic Robot Kit
Hello

We didnt get any e-mail from Robocup Federation....

Can you check?

Thank you

Mechatronics Rescue Team
Matej