S.A.R.T. Open Source

Graham Stock

Jul 14, 2022, 12:43:08 AM7/14/22
to The Open Academic Robot Kit
Hi All,

Firstly thank you again to Raymond and Veerachai for running the competition this year and accommodating both in person and virtual events. It was very exciting to complete our live judging runs this morning, and thank you to those who tuned in.

We wanted to take this opportunity just to share all our resources from this years competition, so that other teams can replicate what we have done if they wish. What I have attached is a zip folder containing all our STL files for the robot body and arm, to compliment the information in our TDM.

All of our source code including for our software platform SIGHTS is freely available from our GitHub which you can access at https://github.com/SFXRescue.

Finally, we also post to our blog with our learning and improvements, as well as our experiences and challenges during the competition. Feel free to check those out and join in the conversation with us at https://www.sfxrescue.com/#blog.

Good luck to all the in person teams for the remainder of the competition, we will be watching on with excitement at your fantastic robots!

S.A.R.T.
SARTChassis.zip