Looking forward to your Updated Team Description Papers!

Raymond Sheh

Jul 2, 2024, 10:40:59 PMJul 2
to The Open Academic Robot Kit, raymo...@gmail.com
Hi All!

Thanks to those of you who have already sent your Updated Team
Description Papers to the list!

Just a reminder that they are due tomorrow, 3rd of July. I see that 13
teams and 64 students have registered as of yesterday. Looking forward
to a really nice vibrant competition this year!

Cheers!

- Raymond

--
https://raymondsheh.org

Raymond Sheh

Jul 6, 2024, 9:27:17 AMJul 6
to The Open Academic Robot Kit, raymo...@gmail.com
Hi All!

Thanks to all the teams who have sent in their Team Description
Papers/Materials! We are reviewing them now.

Note that, as far as I can tell, we are still missing TDMs from HexaTron
and Mechatronics Rescue Team. If you've tried to send it to the list and
it didn't get through for some reason, please try to send it to
in...@rrl-rmrc.org and we'll get it to the list.

Cheers!

- Raymond