Openings at iTransact in Farmington

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Sep 26, 2016, 3:05:42 PM9/26/16
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks,

We have some job openings coming up:

1) Junior Dev

* The Junior dev will work with the the rest of the dev team to work on an internal product and write documentation for the internal product.

2) Second Tier Product Support

* This candidate will take calls for support that our first line is unable to solve but doesn't necessarily require the dev team. This will likely involve creating basic web forms. Additionally the candidate will likely be called upon to provide desktop support in the office for Macs and VoIP based phones.

Both of these positions have room to grow in a relaxed and fun environment.

Ping me off list if you have questions/interest.

- Mike

mi...@theadamsresidence.net

Oct 3, 2016, 5:05:33 PM10/3/16
to oa...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Just a quick update. We are still looking for a couple Junior/Mid-level Devs.

The position labeled as Second Tier Product support has migrated into a Junior SysAdmin position, but is also pushed back a bit and I will set out a different announcment for it when we are in position to hire for it.

Sorry for the confusion.

- Mike