Buy Best Robinair 34288 Cool-Tech R-134A Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine Buy now

1 view

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:45:35 AM6/25/14
to oaksh...@googlegroups.com
Best deal Robinair 34288 Cool-Tech R-134A Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheapRobinair 34288 Cool-Tech R-134A Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Robinair 34288 Cool-Tech R-134A Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine
Product By : B0015DOPDE

Robinair 34288 Cool-Tech R-134A Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine The Cool-Tech combines simple operation with superior accuracy. It recovers, recycles, evacuates, and recharges R-134A quickly and accurately. This unit meets SAE J-2788 standards for accuracy: 95% refrigerant recovery and charging to plus / minus 1/2 ounce. The 34288 is used on R-134a vehicles and is designed to be compatible with existing service equipment and standard service procedures. This is a UL-listed, single-pass system that meets SAE specifications for recycled refrigerant. Follow the SAE-J2211 recommended service procedure for the containment of R-134a. The unit includes a 1.5 cfm Robinair high vacuum pump for fast, thorough evacuation. The compressor pulls the A/C system to 0 pounds per square inch, then works in series with the vacuum pump to achieve highly efficient recovery and immediate recharge. If the system is not opened for service, there is no need to pull additional vacuum. If the system is opened for service, use the unit’s vacuum cycle to remove air and moisture from the A/C system. We recommend a minimum 15-minute vacuum, or follow the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications. Features automatic air purge, refrigerant charging, refrigerant management, vacuum function, and new 4x20 multilingual display. If you are searching Robinair 34288 Cool-Tech R-134A Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Robinair 34288 Cool-Tech R-134A Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine by {brand}?

You can buy Robinair 34288 Cool-Tech R-134A Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Robinair 34288 Cool-Tech R-134A Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine Review . Buy Cheap Robinair 34288 Cool-Tech R-134A Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine . Discount Today Robinair 34288 Cool-Tech R-134A Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine Robinair 34288 Cool-Tech R-134A Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine Rating