Fwd: Classroom Visit at MetWest in Oakland?

Marina Kukso

Feb 9, 2015, 11:39:54 PM2/9/15
to oakla...@googlegroups.com
anyone interested?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Cellemme <mike.c...@metwest.org>
Date: Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 8:31 PM
Subject: Classroom Visit at MetWest in Oakland?
To: oak...@localwiki.org

Hello,

I am a teacher at MetWest High School by Laney College.

We are doing a unit on Who Produces Oakland.

Is there anyone in the core group of volunteers that would like to come to the school and speak with my students about adding to the larger narrative of Oakland History?

--
Mike Cellemme
11th Grade Advisor

MetWest High School | C: 401-714-8989 | O: 510-451-5902 | F: 510-451-5903
314 E. 10th Street, Oakland, CA 94605

www.metwest.org
http://www.smallschoolsfoundation.org/metwest

MetWest prepares young adults to recognize and take advantage of all resources to further their personal well-being. Our graduates will have the skills, habits, knowledge and community to overcome obstacles to their success, access four-year colleges, and contribute positively to our world.

articles about MetWest High School:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/06/21/HOMES.TMP
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2006/06/15/BAG51JEH6A1.DTL
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/education&id=6054594
http://www.edutopia.org/high-schools-new-face

Marina Kukso

Feb 10, 2015, 1:11:37 AM2/10/15
to oakla...@googlegroups.com
i asked for time/date info - see below!

if you're interested, reply all to this thread and we can coordinate.

- marina

Feb 10, 2015, 1:15:07 PM2/10/15
to oakla...@googlegroups.com
I'd be interested in helping if others are involved, too.

gene