localwiki + oaklandwiki problems

Gene

Dec 24, 2014, 2:58:11 PM12/24/14
to oakla...@googlegroups.com
Today (12/24/2014) both the OaklandWiki and LocalWiki at large are very, very slow. Sometimes taking a minute or two to load a page, sometimes timing out. Anybody around who can fix it?

thanks,
gene

Vicky

Dec 24, 2014, 3:25:05 PM12/24/14
to Gene, oakla...@googlegroups.com
I think Philip might be importing Davis right now. He said it would slow everything down but that it would speed up again on its own. Happy holidays, Gene!

Philip Neustrom

Dec 24, 2014, 5:35:20 PM12/24/14
to oakla...@googlegroups.com, Gene
Yup, things will be sluggish over the next day or so. I'll try to speed things up, but figured now was as good a time as any to do some maintenance  work. Will post updates on twitter!

Gene Anderson

Dec 24, 2014, 6:20:56 PM12/24/14
to oakla...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Philip! It's much more responsive now (i.e., usable :-)

gene