remove me from your google group

Manny Ellison

Jan 4, 2010, 2:13:45 PM1/4/10
to oaklandschoo...@googlegroups.com
please remove me from your google group thanks

Emmanuel Ellison
SEED Elementary

Todd Chretien

Jan 4, 2010, 2:42:14 PM1/4/10
to oaklandschoo...@googlegroups.com
please remove me from this google list.

thanks,
todd

Shannon

Jan 4, 2010, 3:27:57 PM1/4/10
to Oakland School Food Alliance
I don't really want to be removed from the group because I would like
to get updates on progress, especially how the plans for the community
meeting are coming along as well as when the next OCO meeting will
be. However, the spam is getting out of hand. Could anyone tell me
when the next meeting is scheduled?

Thanks,
Shannon

On Jan 4, 11:13 am, Manny Ellison <emmanuel.elliso...@gmail.com>

Savio, Robert MD ACMC

Jan 4, 2010, 4:19:11 PM1/4/10
to oaklandschoo...@googlegroups.com
Please remove me from the list as well.
Bob

Alisa Dodge

Jan 4, 2010, 4:45:26 PM1/4/10
to oaklandschoo...@googlegroups.com
Can you please remove me from the google group? Thanks!

Alisa

Oakland School Food Alliance

Jan 4, 2010, 4:59:57 PM1/4/10
to Oakland School Food Alliance
If you would like to unsubscribe, you can do so by going on to the
Google group, clicking on 'edit my membership' and unsubscribe.

I understand the frustration and apologize to everyone for these spam
messages. However, I'd like to ask that you reconsider leaving the
Google group because this is our best way of communicating with a
large audience. We've made some exciting progress this year, thanks to
many of you here. But there is more to be done, and we need all of you
to help in the ways that you can.

On Jan 4, 1:45 pm, Alisa Dodge <contactal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you please remove me from the google group? Thanks!
>
> Alisa
>

> On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Manny Ellison <emmanuel.elliso...@gmail.com

Allison Henkel

Jan 4, 2010, 5:02:43 PM1/4/10
to oaklandschoo...@googlegroups.com
I would be open to being on a list where Only a list administrator sends out weekly (1) email, not sure what I should be looking at. Lots of articles, etc. are getting sent out.

Allison Henkel
After School Program Director
Think College Now Elementary School
2825 International Blvd.
Oakland, CA 94601
(510) 332-2060

Jean Wing

Jan 4, 2010, 6:06:15 PM1/4/10
to oaklandschoo...@googlegroups.com
I tried to edit my membership but it does not show me as a member of this group. I get far too many emails from this group.

Jean Wing
Department of Research & Assessment
510-459-6824 (cell)
Jean...@ousd.k12.ca.us
Expect Success: Every classroom. Every student. Every day.

winmail.dat

Amy D

Jan 4, 2010, 6:16:59 PM1/4/10
to oaklandschoo...@googlegroups.com

What would be super-helpful is that if everyone would please refrain from hitting "reply all" with their comments!

Manny Ellison

Jan 4, 2010, 6:18:45 PM1/4/10
to oaklandschoo...@googlegroups.com
lol!