Fwd: [ofpc-announce] Event this Friday: "Go Live: Real Food" HAPPY HOUR MIXER IN OAKLAND

Shan

Jan 20, 2010, 12:37:38 AM1/20/10
to oaklandschoo...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alethea Harper <aharpe...@foodfirst.org>
Date: Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 12:26 PM
Subject: [ofpc-announce] Event this Friday: "Go Live: Real Food" HAPPY HOUR MIXER IN OAKLAND
To: ofpc-anno...@googlegroups.com

GO LIVE: REAL FOOD is an arts campaign to change the food system.  Join in for this dollar party and campaign launch.

Friday January 22
5:30 - 8:30 pm
Happy hour at Swarm Gallery
560 2nd St, Oakland, CA USA

Local snacks and wine.

Live multimedia performance and lecture tour featuring recording artist Jennifer Johns, actor/educator Erwin E.A. Thomas and arts organizer/songwriter Lynnette Kaid.

More details below.

Alethea Marie Harper
Coordinator
Oakland Food Policy Council
Food First/Institute for Food and Development Policy
398 60th Street
Oakland, CA 94618
Tel: 510-654-4400 x 233
Fax: 510-654-4551